facebook

Rushing for fall 2023

by: bdbsussns

Ok I look at greek rank a lot but not really to stalk what’s the “top” houses because I genuinely do want to keep an open mind and I feel like no matter what i read or see on social media I actually won’t know what sorority I like until we are rushing in person. But! I just wanna know like what to expect some tips and like I genuinely am really into the sorority stuff so of-course i want to get into the house of my dreams whatever house that might be. What’s some advice? And a few sorority girls have followed me maybe like 15-20 from a few sororities but not a lot, should I be worried!?

Posted By: bdbsussns
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xxx   

Sounds like you are going to have a great rush experience … going in with an open mind is what you need to do. Go through all the sororities instagram pages. If they did not have their names on them you would not be able to tell them apart. All I can say is trust the process. When you hear people did not get a bid it is because they thought they were too good for some houses and dropped out themselves. Ole Miss houses that are hardest to get into have most spots accounted for before rush begins. This is only because they are mostly local so everyone already knows each other.

By: Xxx
#2  by: haha   

If you're rushing for fall 2023 you are a bit late.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.