facebook

Rushing in the fall

by: pnm

Hey! I am getting ready to rush in the fall and I’m nervous. I’m not a legacy but I have been going to rush events this spring, I have a good gpa (3.9 unweighted) and good school involvement. I’m from Memphis. Do y’all think I will be able to get a top house. And what else can I do to stick out! Also I know people say it doesn’t matter what house, but I feel like it’s valid to go in wanting a more prestigious house!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: connect   

If you are from Memphis you already know, or know of, people in houses here. Memphis is a HUGE Ole Miss school. Work your connections. You are already going to rush events so you are already rushing.

By: connect
#2  by: Zerotohero    

What are spring rush events?

By: Zerotohero
#3  by: RushTipsFromAnActive   

Hi! I am in a sorority here and my advice is to post on the 2028 baby rebs page, make connections (dms, etc), post on ur instagram, follow all chapters etc. You need to have girls pulling for you before rush comes around. Start now, dont trust any bid promises, and have fun with it. I will say this: the more effort, thought, and emphasis you put into to rush (only wanting certain houses or not giving chapters chances) you will be more disappointed. In more simple terms, the higher your expectations are, the more you will be upset if you dont get "the perfect top house". Instagram is key!

By: RushTipsFromAnActive

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.