facebook

Aoii ranking

by:

Tbh idk why aoii had such low rankings because as a girl who isn’t in Greek life at this school whenever I go out the girls who say there in aoii seem to be having the most fun and rowdy. Not trying to fit some southern preppy look, just living life. My roommates an aoii and it’s the same probably the most fun person to be around

Posted By:
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Not that your sorority should be your personal label or anything, but being “fun and rowdy” is exactly why they aren’t really considered “top” and are pretty easy to get a bid from. There’s nothing wrong with liking to party, but “better” sororities are typically more picky about girls they select. A good sorority has classy, kind, pretty girls that have a lot of potential—being able to party isn’t really the criteria for a top sorority. You have your partiers wherever you go, but some girls have an easier time turning that side off to have more class. Again, not bashing AOII or saying their entire chapter is like this, just my observation as a freshman sorority girl here.

By: Well
by: WellFeb 27, 2024 9:23:31 PM

Also, grades also heavily impact rankings. The sororities with the best GPA, although not all necessarily “top”, are desired by many or are at least a good back up for their number one choice. AOII doesn’t have the best reputation in grades alone, which doesn’t help their case. They just don’t hold their members up to the best standard.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.