facebook

Fake fake fake fake

by: Huh

This site is so stupid fake posts fake rankings mean old ladies with nothing better to do. All the houses are good and all the houses have issues. Everyone at UM is happy

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

I feel like this is so true. If you’re insecure about your house, don’t be. There is no great divide between the houses, KD’s are friends with AOII’s, Chi O’s are friends with AXO’s. Rankings matter to no one who matters, people aren’t going to not be your friend depending on what house you’re in. When you get down to it, your own character and personality is what is going to get you friends or leave you lonely. If you’re obsessed with rankings, no matter where you are, people aren’t going to want to be your friend. If you just chill out and be yourself, your people will find you. If you’re not happy in your house, drop, and stop dogging on other girls to make yourself feel better. Panlove ladies!

By: truth
by: ^Feb 27, 2024 11:08:22 AM

Well, it goes for the frat boys too.

By: ^
by: Troll catcherFeb 27, 2024 12:59:57 PM

Spoken like a true KD mom- how do you know who hangs out with whom...it's no longer 1989....and by the way, KD's worry about rank more than anyone LOL!

By: Troll catcher
by: In response to troll ca…Feb 27, 2024 4:21:02 PM

Hey yeah I’m not a mother. I’m actually a freshman here at ole miss who has gone through her fair share of insecurities about sorority life! I was just naming two different sororities who are friends with one another, I know this because I’m a student here who knows girls in both sororities. Not everyone is out to get you, thanks though 🫶

By: In response to troll ca…
#2  by: yah   

This is 100 true. if you look at the sororities that are ranked "lowest" they are full of hot fun girls. literally all just as hot as the girls in the "top". You would think that the "low" ones would be full of trolls or something bc based on rankings you would assume that they must all be repulsive. False! There are just as many fugs in the top as the lower tiers. Have fun and make friends wherever

By: yah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.