facebook

truth about greek life

by: Chi o alum

I’m pretty sure everyone in greek life tries to act like they are better than everyone just so everyone will think they are hotter and better than everyone else when they aren’t. The people that are rich are humble people, that don’t brag, or talk down on anybody. When you graduate you’re not going to be thinking about greek life still are you? I learned this the hard way. I used to be mean to the new girls that came in the sorority if I had a bad day. I feel bad and regret belittling them. Being mean does nothing but to cause regret from own insecurities. There is so much drama that goes on in greek life. I am happy that I’m not in the drama anymore because I have met my real friends after college. People think it is cool to not be genuine and be mean to other people because of their insecurities for some reason.

Posted By: Chi o alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

You honestly don’t go here or were in a sorority, not talking tiers, just saying ANY sorority. I’ve met my best friends at school and most through my sisterhood. I know girls in every house on campus and I can guarantee they would say the same exact thing. Yes, some girls have issues and some have more or less close relationships than others BUT that is real life; it is not a reflection on the particular house. Troll, troll, troll your boat somewhere else!

By: What
by: QuestionOct 12, 2019 12:55:36 AM

You don’t think a lot of people that go to ole miss are snobby, arrogant, and mean people?

By: Question
#2  by: Yes   

This is low so true!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.