facebook

never argue about politics

by: Anonymous

The reason liberals believe in the stuff that they do is that they look for a morality that is not god. Liberals find the morality in the left wing.Try to never argue with a lib because they won’t change their minds since they are so irrational. If a liberal knows that you believe in conservative things some will think you’re evil, and try to make you look bad in front of everyone. It is best not to talk about politics in front of some people. Corporations love feminism since it brings in more workers. Women spend the best years of their lives working in corporations (about ages 22-28) instead of trying to find a quality husband and raising a family. Corporations see the joy in that and that and women end up miserable in the long run and they don’t even know it. Please think about that.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Or maybe    

Or maybe a women can have a career AND a family??? What!!! I know crazy idea

By: Or maybe
#2  by: 99.9% losers   

Find a quality husband? Good luck with that.

By: 99.9% losers
#3  by: I dare you   

I dare you to talk like this to 98% of the girls on campus. Pretty sure you would get slapped or another guy would punch you. Your just talking like this on here because it’s anonymous and you feel all big and strong trying to put women down.

By: I dare you
#4  by: MISS   

Oh, THIS is going to appeal to a lot of young women considering sorority
membership!!
WTF is this—the Dark Ages?

And you wonder why others think people in Mississippi MIGHT be backward...why let’s just SHOW THEM!!

WOW....just wow.

By: MISS
by: Yes sis Aug 9, 2019 2:37:58 AM

AMEN

By: Yes sis
#5  by: But   

I think the real scary part about this post is 15 ppl have it a thumbs up

By: But
by: But actuallyAug 9, 2019 1:00:04 AM

I think you mean 15 really old ladies who can’t move on from the past and STILL thrive on putting down young women...

By: But actually
by: KAug 9, 2019 9:04:09 AM

What genius said, hey grandma, have you heard of greekrank?

By: K
by: DuhAug 13, 2019 12:52:27 PM

She’s talking about you mommy!

By: Duh
#6  by: ?????   

What did I just read?

By: ?????
by: WtfAug 13, 2019 11:36:48 AM

^??

By: Wtf
#7  by: Ding Ding   

Where did that post come from? Keep posting antiquated personal believes like that and we'll have to rename this GR sub "Old Mrs."

By: Ding Ding

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.