facebook

destin jail

by: True

Destin sb13 arrests. DDD xo. KD. Phi mu. Ka. Bottom tier

Posted By: True
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep yep    

Please all the tier makers tell me again how the those top sororities only get the top girls!!! Hahahaha those sororities wouldn't know quality if it bit them in the behind! They only care about the right cities, private schools and alumnae base ! But as spring break and bloody girl show you can dress a pig up but it's still a pig. Amuse me some more little girls by getting on here and casting stones at others middle and lower tier sororities calling them "party girls " and wild while your members were arrested. Those in glass houses! Class is how u act girls and why there is even a ranking for that is beyond me ! Shameful and ignorant so called "top tier" . Mississippi folklore about how great your sorority has always been won't pay bail. Welcome to below bottom tier!

By: Yep yep
by: Only Mar 16, 2013 10:48:28 AM

on Greek rank haha. A few people got arrested? There's any number of ways that could have happened, especially when half the people there are probably under 21. It could have happened to anyone. You guys take every opportunity to try to rip down the top tier sororities it seems.

By: Only
by: ??????Mar 24, 2013 11:11:08 AM

Amazing how much class you show in your comment.

By: ??????
#2  by: No excuses    

Oh but if this had happened to a middle tier or lower tier nobody would have said anything ??? Ha everyone would have said thats what happens when u don't get the top or that is typical because that sorority doesn't get the classy girls. Greek rank is full of horrible comments about every sorority no one is immune. But this is incident is well documented in the local papers and proudly on twitter. Please don't defend underage drinkers that do 10s of 1000s of dollars of damage to others property and then act like spring break is an excuse. It's is an absolute display of ignorance and sense of entitlement resulting from them constantly hearing that they are the "best" or "top tier" they think they can do anything and their ancient reputation at ole miss will save them. Guess what everyone that is not from MS namely Jackson thinks these perpetrators are ill-behaved punks that gave ole miss a bad name in the news not revered top tier individuals. But this is a perfect example of the fact that all the talk about the top tier is the only sorority to get quality desired girls is not based on morals or good decision making!and I'm tired of hearing it.

By: No excuses
by: YeahMar 16, 2013 4:59:23 PM

good point, what'd they do?

By: Yeah
#3  by: Mugshot   

Property destruction in the many thousands of dollars. Walls destroyed, artwork destroyed, furniture broken , mattresses taken to the beach and Into ocean . Party got too crazy cops called and kids hauled in. Alcohol does not change ones moral compass it lowers inhibitions and allows their true character and desires to come thru and then they blame being drunk! Having fun is one thing becoming a property destroying, idiots one shot from alcohol poisoning is not cool and shouldn't be glorified. These ingrates destroyed someone hard earned property and definitely prove that the general statements used by those like tier maker to say that top tier sororities ONLY GET QUALITY GIRLS and the middle and lower tiers ONLY GET THEIR LEFT OVERS AND LOWER QUALITY is COMPLETER RUBBISH ! Each of the 9 sororities get some top girls and some troublemakers, they get some morally corrupt girls and some Angels not every girl in rush wants to be in one of the so called top three they have minds of their own . This is solid proof that these generalizations have to stop! Every sorority has its good an bad so let's stick to being nice!

By: Mugshot
by: Figured Mar 16, 2013 8:18:36 PM

it was just PI's and such, property crime isn't very classy.

By: Figured
#4  by: Perfect example    

No one said only those listed had issues just saying get off ur high horse and admit no sorority is perfect! And one would hope a girl wouldnt punch holes in a wall. But you had to throw in tiers cause they are your security blanket! Guess what those in glass houses should not throw stones by saying bottom tiers don't have class making those ridiculous generalizations again. Getting arrested is not classy no matter what it is for so quit making excuses and bashing others the point of the previous posts is that no sorority is problem free and 100% filled with precious angels so everyone needs to quit judging and ranking and stop stereotyping by letters it's makes you appear ignorant! You should have learned in first grade not to make judgements on people based on "groups" . Grow up and realize every sororities has something to offer and being so called top tier does not give you carte Blanche to act a fool .

By: Perfect example
by: ^Mar 17, 2013 5:33:01 PM

As I mentioned before, I don't know what gives at Ole Miss about the so-called top tiers. They certainly don't get kudos for behaving like young ladies and they're not nice to other sororities or even those in their own chapters. It's all about me, me, me. But, not to worry, in just a few years they will stand before job interviewers who couldn't care less about their sorority status. Whatever happened to human beings being kind to each other just because it's the right thing to do? Poking fun at the perceived bottom tiers is just inhumane.

By: ^
by: NewsflashMar 24, 2013 11:16:46 AM

Every Greek at Ole Miss is viewed as being incredibly wild by other SEC schools. You need to realize that this hurts the image of Ole Miss Greeks as a whole and stop worrying about tiers.

By: Newsflash
#5  by: Truth   

Learn the facts, there was about $500 of damage done to the house.

By: Truth
#6  by: Silly   

Was there a mattress destroyed? How do you know? You're basing your assumptions off of what information?

There was no destruction of the house besides a single hole at the bottom of a narrow stairway.

Punctuation is always wonderful as well. You can at least attempt to appear moderately educated.

By: Silly
#7  by: Bravo Silly    

Oh girl, you are right to minimize the drama. Afterall, what is a hole in the wall and some arrests amongst friends? Now don't you worry your sweet, privileged, little head anymore. I am positive all the little, old alumnae in Jackson will never believe a word of this nonsense. Anyone with any intelligence knows this site is filled only with tent-talk. Excellent diversion plan, draw attention to the previous post's lack of punctuation and everyone will be back to tier-making in no time.

By: Bravo Silly
#8  by: Irrevalent   

I could care less about the tier talk; I'm not even in a sorority. It's just rather annoying to have individuals speak about things when they don't have all of the facts.

In fact, it could be argued that the original poster's intent was to create more "tier" conversation by denouncing organizations. I just wanted to correct the information presented by the poster. She or he can draw any conclusion, but the information should at least be correct.

Hotty Toddy

By: Irrevalent
#9  by: Two articles...   

I am guessing these articles are what the OP was talking about. These reference Alabama and Ole Miss..

www.waltonsunonline.com/news/party-goes-on-for-breakers-p hotos-1.111015

www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/32-Arrested-in-Miramar-Beach- After-House-Party-Bust-197359411.html

By: Two articles...
by: KA'sMar 18, 2013 6:13:38 PM

Are probably the biggest tools on campus

By: KA's
#10  by: Info is documented   

Please do not accuse others of not having facts, then make up some of your own. The incident, (complete with description of damage and pictures) is available online at the links above and a lot more than a small hole in a wall. The mugshots and names are also available in the same paper. It is sad that these kids made such poor decisions, however it is the truth and is not classy . Repercussions follow all decisions sometimes a hard lesson to learn. Standards will be busy this week for all sororities and fraternities !

By: Info is documented

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.