facebook

who else can't wait for the new sororities?

by: Finally

Can't wait for a new house on campus and a new group of girls to hang with. Nobody cares about Tri Delt and Chi O anymore. A new house full of girls that aren't stuck up will be awesome. Goodbye old rankings.

Posted By: Finally
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^   

AMEN to this!!!

By: ^^^
#2  by: sorry   

but rankings wont change here. it takes 30 years for sorority rankings to change

By: sorry
#3  by: yeah   

all the new groups will do is push the status of the lower tier sororities up some, it won't effect the top in the slightest, it just doesn't work that way.

By: yeah
#4  by: I think   

Theta and AOPI will actually get smaller because of it... There will be girls who rather start something new and be a founder than be part of a "bottom tier sorority".

By: I think
by: Not likelyMar 8, 2013 1:45:37 AM

Starting a new sorority has less prestige generally than being the old bottom tier. They usually just push them up and become the new bottom unless the old bottom tier houses are on the edge of failing. It'll probably boost their relative positions. Maybe being a founder is appealing, but it generally attracts people who dropped out of rush, got cut or are juniors or seniors that never rushed. That's typically how colonies work from what I've seen, and that "founder effect" will be short lived and will only really effect things while girls have the chance to be founders. As for the top and middle tiers, it should have no immediate effect at all.

By: Not likely
by: I agree..Mar 8, 2013 11:26:46 AM

I heard the same thing is going on with KKG at Southern Miss. Bottom tiers are jumping ship.

By: I agree..
#5  by: @I agree   

What are the sororities at USM currently?

By: @I agree
by: @@I agree..Mar 10, 2013 7:58:59 PM

KD, ChiO, ADPi, Phi Mu, Pi Beta Phi, Tri Delt, DG...and KKG is colonizing. I heard girls from bottom sororities are dropping to join KKG....even girls who are already initiated in their sororities. I didn't know u could just jump ship like that.

By: @@I agree..
by: @@I agree..Mar 10, 2013 7:59:17 PM

KD, ChiO, ADPi, Phi Mu, Pi Beta Phi, Tri Delt, DG...and KKG is colonizing. I heard girls from bottom sororities are dropping to join KKG....even girls who are already initiated in their sororities. I didn't know u could just jump ship like that.

By: @@I agree..
by: ^Mar 10, 2013 9:24:01 PM

You definitely can't.

By: ^
by: YeahMar 10, 2013 9:26:34 PM

if they've been initiated the only sorority they can jump ship to join is Gamma Delta Iota.

By: Yeah
#6  by: Uh   

No one cares about tri delt and chi o? keep telling yourself that

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.