Middle Tier- KKG, Phi Mu
Lower Tier- Pi Phi, AOPI, Theta

Fraternities
Top Tier- EN, EX, KA
Upper Middle- ATO, KE, Phi Delt
Middle Tier- Pike, SAE, Phi Psi
Lower Middle- Beta/Sigma Pi
Bottom Tier-Sig Ep, Delta Psi, Phi Tau, Chi Psi, Phi Kapp

These rankings were considered in diligent careful review based on the following factors; community involvement, academic performance, philanthropy, members' behavior, social functions, quality/quantity of recent pledge class.

Sorority Notes: I declared the top tier a tie because no particular sorority stuck out as the best. They have all had a great year and continue to prove where the best sororities in America belong. With the increases amount of girls that are out of state KKG found the most quality this. Theta continues to fall as their numbers continue to fall.

Fraternity Notes: Sig Ep and SAE trend down, due to bad grades and horrible quality guys. Pike and Phi Psi remain in the middle. Beta slowly becoming better. EX is now top 2 on campus. Phi Delt is non-existent.

Posted By: Tier Maker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sig Ep   

Had over half drop. Trend down. Pike bid football players. Trend up. KA and EN getting worse by the year

By: Sig Ep
by: ^Mar 1, 2013 12:22:35 AM

This.

By: ^
#2  by: Real Tier Maker   

You aren't the original Tier maker. But I respect your observations in your notes.

By: Real Tier Maker
#3  by: I'd    

Put DG in its own category and you might as well include tri-delt after recent "bloody" events

By: I'd
#4  by: Best   

on this website

By: Best
#5  by: Chi Psi   

and Phi Kapp > Sig Ep

By: Chi Psi
#6  by: Anchorgirl   

DELTA GAMMA! I'm from southern and I'm proud to call myself a delta gamma especially looking at this chapter! This is where it all started and we stay on top! Beautiful girls/house!

By: Anchorgirl
#7  by: This is    

Better than the original tier maker's post. He was obviously a Sig Ep because they blow and he had them middle tier lol

By: This is
by: ThisMar 11, 2013 7:41:00 PM

yes

By: This
by: ^^Mar 18, 2013 9:12:18 PM

good point

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.