Middle Tier- KKG, Phi Mu
Lower Tier- Pi Phi, AOPI, Theta

Fraternities
Top Tier- EN, KA, EX
Upper Middle- ATO, KE, Phi Delt
Middle Tier- Pike, SAE
Lower Middle- Sig Ep/Beta, Sigma Pi
Bottom Tier- Phi Psi, Delta Psi, Phi Tau, Chi Psi, Phi Kapp

These rankings were considered in diligent careful review based on the following factors; community involvement, academic performance, philanthropy, members' behavior, social functions, quality/quantity of recent pledge class.

Sorority Notes: I declared the top tier a tie because no particular sorority stuck out as the best. They have all had a great year and continue to prove where the best sororities in America belong. With the increases amount of girls that are out of state KKG found the most quality this. Theta continues to fall as their numbers continue to fall.

Fraternity Notes: KE rises above Phi Delt with the end of their social probation. EN has excellent leadership that puts them in top for nearly every aspect listed earlier. ATO might break into top tier if they beat Sigma Chi in rush 3 years in a row. Pike, SAE, and Phi Psi did not make grades this past fall. If they don't make grades in the spring they will be on social probation in the fall which will effectively ruin their rush.

Posted By: Tier Maker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Theta   

was not singled out. The poster called out five other groups.

By: Theta
by: ^^Feb 26, 2013 3:43:12 PM

I meant them being called out by the original poster, "tier maker".

By: ^^
#2  by: Overachiever   

If ole miss gets motor selective, the ranks will change

By: Overachiever
#3  by: I mean   

Wow.

By: I mean
#4  by: bad list   

how in the world do you put phi psi below beta, sig pi, and sig ep? you clearly have no idea what you're talking about there.

top tier and upper middle tier of fraternities is correct

SAE, Pike, and Phi Psi are all real competitive right now for that top spot in middle tier in my opinion.

By: bad list
#5  by: the   

sorority rankings are correct but i would rethink your fraternity rankings.. its obvious that a girl did this

By: the
#6  by: ...   

I respect the notes, and overall, I believe its a pretty good list.

By: ...
#7  by: Good    

Spot On!

By: Good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.