facebook

out of state

by: Olemiss2017

I am coming from a southern state, and have decided to go to Ole Miss next year. However, coming in I will barely know anyone, but I believe I'm pretty social so I am not too worried. I will try to pledge a fraternity and I know that tiers are not too important all, but I still want choices. I will be attending summer school in July, will I have a chance to still develop connections with most fraternities and get a bid? Or will the better fraternities already have most of their bid lists done? Thanks for any information!

Posted By: Olemiss2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Olemiss2017   

sorry last question, will being a legacy, but from another school help at all?

By: Olemiss2017
#2  by: Olemiss2017   

Can someone please give me a little advice? Sorry

#3  by: out of state   

will be harder, but coming down during the summer will help. KA is really the only fraternity that is pretty much done with recruitment before school even starts. Non-local Legacy does help But I still know kids who were cut during rounds from Kappa sig, sigma nu, sigma chi, phi delt, beta and SAE who were legacy. Be sure to hit the bars over the summer and meet some fraternity guys and see what they are all about. Remember its an honor just to receive a bid and a blessing to make it through pledgeship without dropping or getting cut.

By: out of state
#4  by: Olemiss2017   

Thanks! Will there be rush parties over the summer?

by: AlsoFeb 9, 2013 9:32:00 AM

If you know ANYONE who is an alum to any of the fraternities here, have them call or write a letter on your behalf to the rush chairman

By: Also
by: AlsoFeb 9, 2013 9:32:07 AM

If you know ANYONE who is an alum to any of the fraternities here, have them call or write a letter on your behalf to the rush chairman

By: Also
#5  by: olemiss   

Do most fraternities hold events for rushees over summer?

By: olemiss
#6  by: olemiss   

Do most fraternities hold events for rushees over summer?

By: olemiss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.