By: YES
#2  by: This   

Is 100% spot on

By: This
#3  by: A+   

thats pretty much right on the money

By: A+
#4  by: Hmmm   

The past two DG pledge classes have been way better than KDs...

By: Hmmm
by: Shut upFeb 7, 2013 12:48:47 PM

Your just a try-hard DG.

By: Shut up
by: blahblahblahFeb 7, 2013 5:25:32 PM

ANNOYED with people constantly replying to posts being rude about who posted it. You literally can't post a da mn thing on here in favor of a group without getting blasted for being a part of it. Maybe sometimes we just like other sororities or fraternities and want to say something positive for a change? Bit ches like you keep people from doing that and it's ridiculous. And I don't mean just this post. I have no clue who made the above comments but it's their opinion so let them have it. It's everywhere on this site. One positive remark followed by "you must be a ___" or "hahaha yeah okay ___." It's DUMB. Just because someone thinks a group did better than your precious top tier or that "low tier" houses are doing well or have great members doesn't make it invalid, it makes it an opinion. Posted anonymously, so who knows. If I want to say my house, that YOU think is "low" and beneath you is better than the "top," I have every right. The "top" are the catty ones bashing anyone who doesn't worship them, so really, who is actually better?

By: blahblahblah
#5  by: At least DG   

Gives a damn about what goes on a this school. They arent trying to be the best sorority, rather just be good human beings. Whatever happened to the values in which greek life was established on? The creators of this website are ruining it!

By: At least DG
by: OldrowFeb 10, 2013 9:43:19 AM

Since the people on this site are so mean, it hurts the feelings of the people being bashed. If you hurt my feelings I'm gonna take it seriously. Venting shouldn't be done in writing. And yes, a lot of people do suck on here but it isn't the better ones, it's the ones who are so jealous they will say anything to hurt others. If you are willing to step on people to get to the top, I don't want to know you or your house.

By: Oldrow
#6  by: Oldrow   

Haters Gonna Hate tmblr.co/ZgXIwxTkdS_A

By: Oldrow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.