DG
Phi Mu/Kappa
Pi Phi/AOPi
Theta

Posted By: OLE MISS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ABSOLUTELY   

100% spot on. If you argue it, you are just trying to move yourself up. They only thing you could argue is: recent struggles with Phi Delt moving them down, you forgot ATO put them in 2nd tier, and that's it.

By: ABSOLUTELY
#2  by: oh yeah   

i forgot ATO sorry:
Sigma Nu/Sigma Chi/KA/Phi Delt
Kappa Sig/ATO/Pike/SAE
Phi Psi/Sig Ep
Beta/Sigma Pi
Phi Tau

By: oh yeah
by: Delta psiNov 2, 2012 4:23:39 PM

They should probably be with beta and sigma pi.

By: Delta psi
#3  by: this   

is so accurate. everyone else needs to shut up and stop self-ranking

By: this
#4  by: this is   

spot on

By: this is
#5  by: One problem   

I don't see why Pike is second-tier? They have a lot of members and a cool house, but numbers are NOT everything. Look at Sig Ep for God's sakes. They hand out bids to almost everyone and got a huge pledge class, but I have met a ton of weird guys from there. Not all creeps, but most. And Pikes are the same way. Weirdo jocks that didn't fit in in High School...

By: One problem
by: Pike & Sig EpNov 5, 2012 8:01:54 PM

I think Pike just has a lot of haters. They participate in the community more than any other fraternity and throw the most parties and swaps. They also have a decent GPA. Sig Ep has had a bunch of pledges drop this year and I see them going down.

By: Pike & Sig Ep
#6  by: Yeah   

I personally have a ton of Pike friends, but they acted like morons at the Pi Phi philanthropy. Sig Ep is just nothing special. Average all around, with some weird guys for sure

By: Yeah
#7  by: This   

is more accurate than the rank below. There are more splits in the tiers, which the thread below this one did not include.

By: This
#8  by: EX   

Sig ep, phi psi, delta psi, beta trending down
sae, pike, sigma pi trending up

By: EX
by: Sigma pi pledgNov 11, 2012 4:11:27 AM

What a shame that they had to lie about all the swaps and events they were going to have to get a big pledge class. Thank god I dropped. I can't wait to pledge pike next semester

By: Sigma pi pledg
#9  by: This   

Is the most accurate

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.