facebook

spot on

by: rush

aphi: literally every single one of these girls I know owns a sweater or a winter jacket. I mean seriously what's their deal?

zeta: they have hands down the cleanest belly buttons on campus. If you want a bid make sure you start using a qtip in there NOW

dz: These girls can tie their shoelaces faster than any other house on campus. Don't let it intimidate you during rush.

adpi: they have a really strong sisterhood but are all Mormons and have multiple husbands in Utah they will not disclose to you about until after you pledge. Don't be fooled when Jebediah shows up while your having a pillow fight with your sisters.

axid: nice girls but they have little-no ability in operating a mechanical pencil. Make sure you just bring a pen on the first day of rush.

dphie: they're obsessed with eating gelatin out of campbells soup cans. If you're caught by a sister eating gelatin out of anything else you'll be dropped immediately.

phi mu: they're really fun girls but they have zero sense of smell. You could be wearing Chanel #5 perfume or have doodie in your pants and they wouldn't know the difference.

sdt: Once you rush this house you have to learn to play some percussion instrument. My friend with bad rhythm who pledged there said she felt very uncomfortable.

kd: Girls in this house drink at least 6-7 glasses of water per day. Thats a standard you must meet if you expect to rush there.

asa: Great sorority, but their wifi password in their chapter house is too long

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Someone has too much time on their hands.

By: No
#2  by: um...   

this wasn't funny...

By: um...
by: ll0//Jan 17, 2015 6:15:51 PM

someone is upset that their chapter wasn't mentioned.

By: ll0//
#3  by: lol   

This made me laugh.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.