facebook

PSA: You don’t need connects

by: rush

Stop with this “you need a connection to get a bid from a good house” bs. Coming from someone who got a bid from 2 houses that are regarded as top 5, I did not know a single person.

Just be yourself at rush, don’t put on some fake “frat” persona to impress us, we see right through it. When y'all show up to rush with a polo and backwards hat with crazy tilt, it's so obv you’re trying to fit the description and it’s so cringe. All it takes is for you to make a good impression on one brother for him to introduce you to other guys and boom you made your mark - have seen it happen with both our pc’s this year.

Be yourself thats all it takes and have a good funny story (cant stress the story and fun fact part enough) you will get ripped on during slideshows if u try and be someone ur not.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kindof   

I’ve heard it happen but it’s really not that easy. I’m sure some houses r different than others cuz in my pc every single kid knew someone coming in. Even if it was just a friend of a friend everyone had some kind of connect. speaking from someone in a “top house” think most would be better off trying to connect with friends of friends before rush, rather then go into rush knowing no one.

By: Kindof

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.