facebook

how does one acquire an invite to tep (touse) wedding

by: mrs. tep

As you may know, I've been eagerly anticipating the upcoming wedding of tep (TOUSE) and I couldn't be happier for them (touse moment). It's such a joyous occasion, and I would love to be a part of their special day.

However, I realize that invitations to weddings are carefully curated, and I'm uncertain about the process for being included. I understand if there are limitations on the guest list or if the couple has already finalized their arrangements. Nevertheless, I wanted to express my sincere interest in attending and inquire if there's any possibility of receiving an invitation.

If there are specific steps I need to take or if there's someone I should contact regarding this matter, please let me know. I respect the couple's decisions and understand if my attendance isn't feasible. Still, I wanted to extend my best wishes to them and offer my support in any way possible as they embark on this new chapter of their lives together.

Posted By: mrs. tep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mr. tep    

lowkey just walk in. boys who work door are chill asf. touseeee

By: mr. tep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.