facebook

ato, kappa sigma, delts, pi kaps, and du

by: timmy mozgov

How easy to get bids to these houses?

Posted By: timmy mozgov
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bro in the know   

ATO and Pi Kapps are hard unless you know people, I wouldn't say as much so as Sig Chi/Beta and obviously Fiji but still very competitive.

it helps to know people for Delts and KSig but its easier to get a bid even if you dont know anybody, as long as you are smart about rushing and are a cool/decent looking guy. Delts is full of alcoholics and KSig smokes alot of weed, its a personality fit thing.

DU is a house on the rise but not that hard at all in comparison to these frats.

By: bro in the know
by: true Apr 13, 2014 3:45:56 PM

your evaluation of the above houses is right on......try to get a bid from Pi Kapps, Beta, or Fiji. Unless you want to be with complete alcoholics and drunks in Delts or the weed smokers in KSig

By: true
by: Timmy MozgovApr 13, 2014 4:03:38 PM

Thanks a ton bro in the know you make this site worth coming to.

By: Timmy Mozgov
by: youre welcomeApr 13, 2014 8:51:20 PM

Out of the houses you mentioned, Pi Kapps, ATO, and DU are great houses with decent guys. I would pass on the other houses.

By: youre welcome
by: @youre welcomeApr 13, 2014 9:37:09 PM

ATO is not a great house with decent guys. I'd take a bid at any of the others including DU before taking one there.

By: @youre welcome
#2  by: ???   

ATO may not even be a fraternity if they get into trouble while on probo. So I would not count them to be that great. Focus on KSig, DU and Pi Kapps.

By: ???
#3  by: bro in the know   

I will also add that ATO is pretty much the last place you want to pledge if you are serious about maintaining a good GPA (Kelley, pre-professional, grad school etc.) not to mention they might not even be on campus for much longer given their current situation. some cool guys in there but I would rush other houses

By: bro in the know
#4  by: Greek   

Obvious many of these replys were written by a member in DU! They are not even in the same class as the other frats mentioned!!

By: Greek
#5  by: Eye of the Beholder   

Some say alcoholics others say fun time. All eye of beholder.

You can be the judge...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmB9shxW0w&feature=youtu.be

By: Eye of the Beholder
#6  by: yeah   

you're all geeds

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.