facebook

pledging

by: Rushhh

Hey guys I'm looking to rush next semester and I was just wondering which hoses have the worst/hardest/most brutal pledgeship because I don't wanna except a bid then get hazed too hard. Thanks

Posted By: Rushhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Junior   

I'm a gdi junior but have a lot of friends in houses. My friends who pledged all said a few years ago acacia, delts, and ato had te worst. But apparently delts no longer hazes and acacia is off campus. But I still hear atos pledging is far and away the hardest (they got kicked off for it a few years back) but the juniors and seniors in ato are the crazy ones and freshman and sophs seem chill so it may toen down by next year. But overall avoid ato and acacia if u don't want any really bad hazing. No other houses are that bad so ull be fine don't sorry

By: Junior
#2  by: WARNING   

If u don't want a brutal pledgeship avoid kappa sig and ato. They have the worst bar none. If u want a really easy pledge ship go to beta they're a good house but very girly and don't even really have a pledgeship

By: WARNING
#3  by: PussSssy   

Dude ur gonna nkt accept a bid at a good house because of the pledging. Man up girls love the guys who go through that stuff it makes u more of a badass. U strike me as an SAE..

By: PussSssy
#4  by: come on   

learn the english language first ya geed

By: come on
#5  by: bro in the know   

ATO, Delts, Kappa Sig, Sig Chi are known for rough pledgeships, but hazing will happen at every decent house.

If you care about your GPA or are trying to get into Kelley I would definitely avoid ATO.

By: bro in the know
by: nopeMar 28, 2014 11:14:28 AM

Sig Chi has a rough pledgeship?

Yeah you're no longer a "bro in the know"

By: nope
#6  by: Nah   

Sig chi has a soft pledgeship from what I hear. K sig phi psi and ato have the hardest

By: Nah
#7  by: FratLord   

If you don't know the difference between "Accept" and "Except" I'm foreseeing a lot of hazing in your future.

By: FratLord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.