facebook

sig nu

by: 6789

I saw a TON of cop cars in front of sig nu last night does anyone know anything about that

Posted By: 6789
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious   

I saw that too last night. What happen? Anyone has nay information?

By: Curious
#2  by: BP   

I heard a wild mountain lion was on the loose last night and apparently they were having steak for dinner that night...the rest is history

By: BP
#3  by: To   

Sig nu would never be kicked off anyways. Wells was a sig nu

By: To
by: Girl friendMar 9, 2014 8:27:53 PM

Don't ever say never. This are always possible. And remember, there were 3 other fraternities that were kicked off and they believed that it wasn't going to happen. I guess they were wrong.

By: Girl friend
#4  by: last straw?   

SNU is already on Deferred Suspension till 2015, and social probo till November. Theres some rumors floating around, but the presence of numerous cop cars means something was obviously going down. SNU could very well be gone by the end of this year, cops and probo don't mix.

By: last straw?
#5  by: info   

anybody know anything about this yet?

By: info
#6  by: iu   

It was a false alarm... their fire alarm went off on accident. Chill out

By: iu
by: ??? Mar 10, 2014 7:49:47 PM

If this was a false alarm because their (Sig Nu) fire alarm went off accidently, then why wasn't there any fire trucks present???? All I saw was police cars. Guys, something is NOT right here.

By: ???
#7  by: OMG   

GUYS! something is NOT right here!!!!!!!!!!!! \n\n\n\n\nguys.

By: OMG
#8  by: IFC   

There is more to this then just a false alarm story. I have a strange feeling that this incident and many other incidents involving fraternities is contributing to the "Fraternities Under Fire" sitaution that is happening in the IFC.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.