facebook

Question about bars

by: Question

I’m transferring to IU as I junior so I will have to be a geed here. Are there attractive women at bars and are they accessible (like do girls at the bars do hookups) or is it not like that lmk thx.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top G   

Yes. If you are a high-value man you can crush púss anywhere

By: Top G
by: ThxAug 2, 2022 1:51:13 PM

True thanks Tate

By: Thx
#2  by: .   

Yes but depends on which bar. KOK is the most popular but also mostly greek life crowd, so girls usually stick to their groups and whatever frat boys they are already friends with. Sports has more geeds and is more clubby so people tend to hook up more there. Upstairs also has mostly geeds but it’s a chill bar, you’ll probably just meet girls there and have to bring them home or get their number to hookup another time

By: .
by: golden tateAug 2, 2022 8:20:55 PM

this is more accurate. if ur not in a frat then it's not even worth going to kok because it's always full of greek students and you'll feel really out of place there. it's like going to a frat party when ur not in a frat.

By: golden tate
by: ThxAug 2, 2022 9:11:45 PM

This is actually super helpful thanks. Do sorority girls at bars get with geeds or am I going to have to find geed girls. I’m transferring from a tiny school so I want to try out some sorority girl puss

By: Thx
by: Preesh Aug 8, 2022 10:12:49 PM

Preesh bro I know that sht grips nice

By: Preesh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.