facebook

2022 Sorority rank + explanation

by: !

aphi- probs always will be top tbh even tho i’m not happy about it + pair with top frats
pi phi- pair same as aphi but have always been known to be #2 even tho nicer than aphi
kappa- #3 for right now because of pairs and rep but probs will be kicked soon anyway
chi o- used to be top til kicked off but are regaining rank with their pairs
Zeta- pair with top frats occasionally and are first choice of upper mid
Dz- don’t really get many top frats but get highest of upper mid frats
Gphi- pairs similar to axo but has always been higher, maybe bc of being more worldly
axo- pairs similar to gphi and much better than the sororities below
axid- still pair better than kd because they paid with sig ep and theta chi way more
kd- pair with higher frats less^ but still slightly more than dg and pair with phi psi more than dg and sometimes du
dg- the second choice to kd but very similar just kd gets slightly better pairs more often
theta- no pairs, sometimes guestlisted but best they can do is du and have even gone as low as phi tau
aephi- claims to pair high/ mid but doesn’t pair with anyone ever (only still mid from history)
Aopi- pairs with beta sig a lot who is rising
Agd- second choice to aopi

Posted By: !
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

this is actually the most accurate thing I've seen on this site

By: wow
#2  by: Why   

If APhi is top, how come they have to COB?

By: Why
by: cuzJan 26, 2022 4:08:36 PM

Cuz they promise bids to girls (especially sophomores) who are not able to go through rush because of grade issues etc. I know of a sophomore a few years back that was in Hawaii during the whole rush process and got a COB.

By: cuz
by: idkJan 26, 2022 5:36:29 PM

they got like 58 girls or smth in their new pc so they don't have to but they just want to

By: idk
#3  by: I feel bad   

Someone really took time out of their day to write this and actually cares

By: I feel bad
#4  by: hi   

tbh ive met a lot meaner girls in pi phi than aphi

By: hi
by: IUJan 27, 2022 6:04:20 PM

⬆️Meaner, yes.

Dumber, no.

By: IU
by: Tea centralJan 30, 2022 1:46:33 AM

This is so true pi phi acts nice but much meaner than aphi and has gotten worse over the yesrs

By: Tea central
#5  by: okkk   

agree

By: okkk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.