facebook

rumor

by: Question

I heard some guys in the Union say Skulls is losing their house, is this true?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: absolutely not   

they were probs thinking of either pi kapps or phi psi, both of which have similar letters and are in danger

By: absolutely not
#2  by: Hmm..   

Don't think Pi Kapps is in danger of losing their house at all. And phi psi is building a new mansion so?..

By: Hmm..
#3  by: Yup   

Yes they are

By: Yup
#4  by: nope   

They're renegotiating their contract, they aren't losing the house.

By: nope
by: Umm..Dec 4, 2013 9:18:02 PM

Actually they lost their house. There's no negotiating the contract for them. Delta Chi is taking the house.

By: Umm..
by: noDec 4, 2013 10:58:26 PM

Delta Chi is moving into the Christian house, try again.

By: no
by: hahahaDec 6, 2013 7:10:51 PM

Actually, get your facts straight. Delta Chi is moving into Skulls. Get over it.

By: hahaha
#5  by: yeah...   

Yeah they will have that house for quite some time

By: yeah...
#6  by: info   

There landlord notified them earlier this week that he will not be renewing the lease with them for next year.

By: info
#7  by: Yes, it's true   

The Skulls current home is owned by Chi Phi and they are in the process of re-colonizing. If they don't have the numbers to fill the house, they can rent it at the last minute to someone.

By: Yes, it's true
#8  by: uhhh   

If you paid attention to any of the rumors on this site, most of the greek system would be houseless and everyone would be on probation. I'd take this with a grain of salt until something actually happens.

By: uhhh
#9  by: It's a rumor   

guys I'm pledging skulls right now we are renegotioating our contract because we've made lots of house improvements, not because Chi Phi or Delta Chi is moving into it. We are simply trying to get a different price for rent, and stop spreading rumors.

By: It's a rumor
by: hahaDec 5, 2013 12:09:29 PM

is that what the brothers told you?

By: haha
by: LolDec 5, 2013 12:25:28 PM

The brothers probably arnt telling their pledges. I wouldnt want to it would be the worst news ever.

By: Lol
#10  by: It's a rumor   

Oh really? Then can you explain to me why I would be signing a contract to move into the house next semester?

By: It's a rumor
by: Sorry ManDec 5, 2013 1:11:31 PM

You can live in it next semester.. the next group wont be going in till fall 2014... carefully read what you just signed.. Next Semester, not next year.

By: Sorry Man

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.