facebook

fraternity rush questions

by: QuickieQ

When do rush events actually start? Like house tours and events where you meet the brothers and all that stuff. I know rush is very informal and that you have to know people but I'm just curious.

How long does rush last?

When do houses typically start giving bids?

Posted By: QuickieQ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FRAT   

Im sorry you didnt get a bid

By: FRAT
#2  by: Honest answer   

You put your names down at places at Dunn meadow, then a lot of ones ignore those lists, but then others wil contact you and invite you over the next two weeks (rush ends two weeks from tomorrow). Right now is supposed to be sober rush, so "real" rush events start this Monday. You'll get a bid after a handful of events if the guys like you. Try to talk to the rush chairs and throw your name around

By: Honest answer
#3  by: Yanks   

I put my name down at Dunn Meadow on Thursday but I have not heard from any of the fraternities. I am from out of state so I dont really know anyone on campus. Someone told me today that if you dont hear over this weekend they are not interested in you. That is kind of rough because we only talked for 5 minutes. Is this true or do I still have a chance of being contacted?

By: Yanks
#4  by: QuickieQ   

I haven't heard yet from my contacts in the frats about rush events so I wouldn't freak out just yet. But it will be a problem if you only wrote your name on top frats since you don't know anyone here.

By: QuickieQ
#5  by: Yanks   

Just had a great time at the Beta house. Really great group hope to be invited back

By: Yanks
#6  by: lol   

Yanks dude...just stop. We don't want to hear about your entire rush experience

By: lol
#7  by: derek   

Dont worry Yanks... lol is just jealous he was home doing laundry

By: derek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.