facebook

does dunn meadow matter at all?

by: ??

Someone in pi kapps said that after Dunn meadow they tear the list in half. Do other fraternities completely disregard Dunn meadow as a recruitment event and just rely off of connections?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Yes

By: Truth
#2  by: Truth   

Dunn Meadow is the biggest joke. Its just a show that the IFC requires to happen

#3  by: jokesonyou   

Yeah they rather accept the guys who wonder to their house parties and can drink more likely then those who go to dunn meadow seeking a brotherhood for the right cause while being able to balance parties and brotherhood at the same time... hmm maybe its those frats that dont go on probation are the ones that take Dunn seriously. everything makes sense now

By: jokesonyou
#4  by: Truth   

Shut up Geed

#5  by: jokesonyou   

you make my point even valid by calling me a "geed" I see your learning a lot in your house.

By: jokesonyou
#6  by: ??   

Is this all of them? Or just the top few

By: ??
#7  by: Frats   

For Middle Tier and Above Dunn Meadow doesnt mean anything. It's all about having a connection into the house

By: Frats
#8  by: Listen   

While Dunn Meadow is pretty much just lip service to IFC and the University to make it look like everyone is getting a fair shot, if you make a good impression there then who knows (just like everything else in life).

By: Listen
#9  by: ifc   

i love dunn meadow it rocks

By: ifc
#10  by: Truth   

Just don’t rush Pi Kapps in general

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.