Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bwh   

bump

By: Bwh
#2  by: Oof   

I heard they were but who knows.

By: Oof
#3  by: yes   

If they are off of C&D by the time informal rush comes around, they will be doing informal. I'm not sure how it works but if you are not in a house currently and want to try rushing, try reaching out to someone in Chi O to have them keep you updated. If you don't know anyone in it, ask around and see if you can make any sort of connection so you can know when they'll be having events.

By: yes
by: IUApr 8, 2019 9:52:19 PM

Keep in mind their Hdqtrs. will be here “advising” them for the next few rushes. So forget the pretty, social, party girl vibe. They’ll be looking for “nice girls” who won’t get them in trouble.
Think how many they’ll be down next fall: losing 50 seniors plus the loss of 60 pledges plus several who were kicked out/resigned—well over 125. Those are chapter-altering numbers.

By: IU
by: UhApr 9, 2019 7:46:50 AM

If true, I actually like this move. Instead of kicking them off completely, deal with the bad apples and allow them to rebuild. Yes, they won't be the same as the were, at least not right away but at least you don't get rid of a housed option when you have 1800 girls who go through rush each year. Would be a better option as well for the Fraternities, don't kick them completely but deal with the offenders and let them rebuild.

By: Uh
by: or worseApr 10, 2019 4:55:21 PM

I feel like they are just going to go away over the summer and come back in 5 years when everyone is gone.

By: or worse

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.