facebook

fiji rush

by: Geed

Been wanting to rush fiji since I came in the fall but couldn’t because of their awkward way of rushing in the summer. Recently found out they have spring rush this weekend, would participating in that even be worth my time if I don’t know anyone in the house?

Posted By: Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: as   

Fiji has spring rush this weekend? What?

By: as
#2  by: as   

what time are the events?

By: as
#3  by: aa   

You have to get invited to rush weekends I think which happen every month and in summer and they take maybe 1-2 current freshmen every year so probably not the greatest chance at a bid

By: aa
by: SsApr 3, 2019 7:29:52 PM

On their website calendar it says rush is this Saturday and Sunday. I don’t know much about their process but have a friend in Fiji who told me to come out and rush

By: Ss
by: IUApr 3, 2019 9:32:04 PM

Contact your friend ASAP and tell him you’re interested. You can’t just show up and knock on the door. Likely they’ll officially invite you and you may spend the weekend. Be sure to meet EVERYBODY. Grades are very important so talk some academics, campus involvement and IM participation. Good luck!

By: IU
#4  by: fiji reject   

anyone can rush you just have to sign up on their website. doesnt matter if u know anyone in regards to rushing

By: fiji reject

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.