facebook

longest pledgships?

by: Bumper

Attending school here in the fall want some insight on which pledgiahips last the longest?

Posted By: Bumper
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aaS   

supposedly phi delt

By: aaS
#2  by: Exp   

From what ik based of my roommates..

ZBT- fall goes from September to January , spring goes from January up into middle of September (Longest one to my knowledge)

Sigma Chi- fall goes from Septembe to early December spring from January to late april

Acacia- fall goes from September to January, spring from January to may

Phi Delt- fall goes from September to early December spring from January to late April

By: Exp
by: NoMar 31, 2019 4:03:45 PM

This is so inaccurate hahaha

By: No
by: asdMar 31, 2019 5:03:58 PM

if its inaccurate then post the right one then

By: asd
#3  by: O’Snap   

Your mom

By: O’Snap
#4  by: sdef   

all pledgeships are 8 weeks

By: sdef
by: IUApr 1, 2019 11:37:17 AM

NO they are not.

By: IU
#5  by: Longer than you think   

A lot of pledgeships that you wouldn't think of are longer than you may guess. Some houses (that I may know of...) go until late January and around 16 weeks or so.

By: Longer than you think
#6  by: IU   

FIJI gives out most bids in the spring, a few in the fall, they all move into the house and—traditionally—they aren’t initiated until early February, the weekend they have their STATE DAY meeting.

You do the math....

By: IU
#7  by: bley'anthony   

the amount of ignorance on this site never ceases to amaze me. To answer the question, the university is attempting to mandate that pledgeship does not exceed 6 weeks for any fraternity (for the coming year). Obviously, some houses will not abide by this--and some will get away with it--but many will falter and be added to the list of worthless, shameful social groups exiled from our beautiful campus.

By: bley'anthony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.