facebook

iu or umich

by: ???

Which school has better sororities/what’s the different? I’m gonna be a freshman and I’m deciding between the two schools

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

Pi kapps is top house

By: H
#2  by: bro   

are you really deciding where to get your education based on Greek life

By: bro
by: GgMar 8, 2019 10:09:48 AM

I mean it is a big factor, depending on what your majoring in, if the schools your thinking about are similar is academic rankings, other factors such as social life and location are also heavily looked at.

By: Gg
by: ^Mar 18, 2019 10:01:28 AM

Don’t even try to compare IU’s academics with Michigan, you’re comparing a top 3 public school to a top 50 public school

By: ^
#3  by: Geed    

You won’t get a bid here unless you know someone

By: Geed
by: .Mar 7, 2019 4:45:15 PM

false

By: .
by: LmaoMar 7, 2019 5:18:57 PM

Not false. The tier system is irrelevant since getting into houses is just based on knowing people (before you come here). If you knew someone in Pi Kapps you could get in there, but no get into Sig Pi if you don’t know people there. Facts. Time for all of you midwestern hicks to stop denying the reality of the situation.

By: Lmao
by: LolMar 7, 2019 5:26:50 PM

It’s like that everywhere. I feel like people don’t understand that the people in frats want friend and people they know in their house. They are the ones who live with and interact with them on the daily.

By: Lol
#4  by: Facts   

Exactly. Look at every house. You cannot pick the “top” or “bottom” out of a crowd because all the same. The houses may want to stay hanging with high school friends but there is no real difference and depends on who the friends happen to be this year. Why does anyone even buy into this?

By: Facts
#5  by: Wellllllllllll   

Well UMICH greek life is much worse. they have tiny off campus houses with strict police and strict school. No party is like an IU party no matter what.

By: Wellllllllllll
#6  by: Hah   

No bro umich sucks party wise

By: Hah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.