facebook

who has the strongest sisterhood on campus?

by: galpals

Just looking for opinions. From what I’ve heard axo, aephi, and phi mu are all really tight knit. Lmk

Posted By: galpals
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

I would think it would change year to year. Let's face it, with over 100+ girls in each house there will be cliques within it. Each year as Seniors graduate, juniors go to do internships and overseas studies and new PNM's coming in the make up and mix of the sisterhood will be altered.

I know people in Phi Mu, DG, ADPi, etc and from what I see they are all good. My perspective as will anyone's will be only from the people we know and engage with. I'm sure there are others who would have the opposite opinion on the ones I mentioned based on who they know and engage with.

By: Uh
by: ^^^Feb 1, 2019 7:44:51 AM

Good points. It is impossible for anyone to know what a sisterhood is like if you aren't in the chapter. Even within a chapter one person may feel super connected while another feels like an outsider because she hasn't put in enough time to really find her clan. "Best Sisterhood" is an impossible thing to gauge.

By: ^^^
#2  by: yes    

True!

By: yes
#3  by: Technically   

Technically at GAAP ASA won best sisterhood.

By: Technically

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.