Read this on a post,,, Thoughts?

Posted By: Thinking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

What

By: ?
by: lolJan 31, 2019 11:08:35 PM

By 2020 alpha sigs will be like sig ep now and phi psi will be like acacia now,,,

By: lol
#2  by: predictions   

Kinda unrelated but I understand that the wildcards alpha sig and phi psi (and beta sig too to a lesser extent) are grouped together now because of pairs and the unhoused to housed factor. But I think come 2020 they’ll have separated. I think Beta Sig has found their niche and are cool with it. I hear their brotherhood is awesome and is super focused on their fraternity’s internal. I wouldn’t yet put a cap on phi psi. The ones I know are fun and joined for the house and comeback. I’m probably not informed enough but I’d say Alpha sig is between beta sig and phi psi in appearing to be more moderate in personality. I think alpha sig is the least known but that doesn’t hurt their potential. By 2020, beta sig is with the 3rd streeters, phi psi is with sae/phi delt, and alpha sig is with sig ep/theta chi

By: predictions
by: Cornbread Feb 1, 2019 7:50:11 AM

Phi psi has a cool house but after rushing them I can promise they’ll be nothing like acacia in 2020. Too many weirdos who can hardly talk to PNMs let alone any females.

Can’t say anything about A Sig

By: Cornbread
by: on the blockFeb 1, 2019 12:09:58 PM

Brothers aren’t there to talk to you like a girl. They’ll inform you about the house but it’s ultimately on you to show off your conversation skills. If it comes down to you not making a connection with enough of them, then don’t rush that house

By: on the block
#3  by: r   

Phi psi’s house will help them rise fastest & Alpha sig should be lower middle within the next year

By: r

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.