facebook

confused

by: ???

why does theta always rank mid if they don't pair?? also their new pc doesn't seem too friendly. not hating, their other pcs are friendly down to earth girls i love

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

is theta pairing with du for little 500

By: huh
by: NoJan 30, 2019 11:07:32 AM

Wrong

By: No
by: lolJan 31, 2019 6:40:46 PM

they cant pair and they dont know when they can or if itll be before little 500

By: lol
#2  by: NBD   

Lots of houses don't pair, when on probation, and don't drop to dead last. Pi Phi, ZTA and DZ were all on probo last year and stayed afloat. Look at the frats that are in hot water. Most of these chapters take a bit of a hit and Theta has dropped from where they were a few years ago but they will survive. Hoping good thoughts for all of IUs chapters.

By: NBD
by: Not trueJan 29, 2019 9:21:00 PM

But Pi Phi ZTA and DZ did drop. Everyone knows it even them. If not they wouldn’t need to come on here all the time convincing others they are still top tier.

By: Not true
by: ^ Jan 29, 2019 10:34:06 PM

Yes, that Little 5 where ZTA almost lost their entire chapter. Hmmm and did FiJI get into trouble? Nope. FIJI is golden and won't make that Grandview Lake mistake again.

By: ^
#3  by: Well   

Theta has a long-standing rep of staying middle, so I think most people always keep them there just because they’re “theta”
In reality if an official org like student life and learning actually ranked houses off of a points system for good behavior (not sure why they ever would but it would be interesting if they did) they would be much lower. Once people start acknowledging that they’re not as strong as they were in years past it will change.
Heck, I would put them in lower middle if it were up to me. They aren’t even pairing when houses like ADPi, AGD, AOPI and Phi Mu are all having great pairs. But whatever

By: Well
#4  by: For real   

Bump

By: For real
#5  by: true   

theta really is a lower middle tier house, its just gonna take a little time for everyone to admit how far they've dropped

By: true
by: yupFeb 2, 2019 6:52:32 PM

ZTA=AEPhi=AXiD
KD=Theta=AOII
AGD=SK=ADPi=Phi Mu

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.