facebook

informal recruitment

by: hi

what should I expect from informal

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Iu   

It is very casual. Not at all like formal. The parties aren’t rushed. You just get to hang out more and talk. Excellent opportunity to give Greek life another shot

By: Iu
#2  by: Active   

It’s more relaxed and you get to talk more. It’s a great opportunity, might as well give all the chapters doing informal a shot!

By: Active
#3  by: iffin'   

Remember, it's still up to each individual house whether or not you are invited back to additional informal/COB events or dropped from their informal recruitment. There is no guarantee informal/COB will resolve into a bid for ANYONE.

By: iffin'
by: R u dumbJan 18, 2019 11:50:37 PM

DPhiE will take anyone with a pulse. So yeah, I guess technically if u r dead they won't bid you

By: R u dumb
by: @ r u dumbJan 19, 2019 2:24:17 AM

Seems like “u r dumb” to use your phrase.

This is NOT true. DPhiE does cut people, just as any sorority does.

Stop making up lies. EVERY sorority has selection criteria and cuts people.

By: @ r u dumb
#4  by: Geed   

Don’t do it. Obviously from this site you can see all they do is cut each other down. Greek life is dying. There are other ways to get involved in campus.

By: Geed
by: LolJan 19, 2019 6:10:02 AM

If you think THIS website is a reflection of what Greek life actually is then damn.
Makes sense though, you are a self proclaimed geed.

By: Lol
by: GDIJan 19, 2019 6:43:13 AM

Besides this site and the fact that iu has kicked a few of your groups off. What else does the GDI populace have to go on? From the school I have found there is tremendous bad behavior. From this site it is seen that all are made fun of. But the ones that are open for members I should not be a part of. So if Greeks want to stay on campus. Grow your membership. It would be smart to change your image. No wonder you have a dying population.

By: GDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.