facebook

overhyped

by: hmm

Pi phi's new pledge class is not the best. Zeta, Kappa, and Aphi all got much better girls.

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not even   

I am not in any of the above chapters, but was at the tennis center Tuesday night.

Pi Phi's PC is the real deal. Pretty and nice!
AXO, Kappa and Gamma Phi all got better PCs than ZTA. ZTA's PC is on par with AXiD and KD. A few hot girls, some really average girls with a lot of make up and some head scratchers.
Alpha Phi's PC is attractive, I'll give you that however THEY DID NOT MAKE QUOTA and the pretty is only on the outside. Mean, catty and rude at bid day.

By: not even
by: haha Jan 17, 2019 6:57:47 PM

They 100 percent did make quota count the number of girls bro

By: haha
by: ^^Jan 17, 2019 8:05:19 PM

Agree, ZTAs new pc looks like you could remove half their beauty, if you could call it that, with a make up wipe

By: ^^
by: nice try Route 908Jan 17, 2019 8:11:45 PM

If Alpha Phi made quota it was because they either snap bid or have given out COBs. My PC was earn theirs, and there were not nearly as many girls in their group as some of the ones near them, bro. Stop trying to make Alpha Phi still look cool. It's full of pretty, shallow, instafamous girls who barely made GPA to rush.

By: nice try Route 908
by: HAHAHAJan 18, 2019 10:41:24 AM

no COB's were given out ON BID NIGHT what lol, you sound like someone who got cut lol

By: HAHAHA
by: nopeJan 18, 2019 3:32:21 PM

I am someone who actually knows how recruitment works and yes there were snap bids given out Monday night and one or two on bid night (a chapter that did not make quota). Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it not true. Sometimes people do know what they are talking about.

By: nope
by: @not evenJan 18, 2019 3:51:00 PM

Yep, you can tell everything about all people by standing and scanning a group of hundreds and hundreds of screaming girls. Talk about someone who sounds petty. You sound old. Who says "head scratchers"? My mom, that's who.

By: @not even
#2  by: geed   

Thank you for saying this

By: geed
#3  by: Tops   

Pi phi is def not overhyped. Maybe this site needs to hype every house just as much. As all the women I have seen in each house r amazing!

Hype up each other, there’s plenty of it to go around!

By: Tops
#4  by: Lol   

Oh please. Pi Phi has been the best since you didn’t have hair down there. They get whoever they want. The rest all play for 2nd place.

By: Lol
#5  by: ??   

Arguing over what houses got prettier girls in their PC is so terrible for girls that literally just joined a house. It’s alteady overwhelming being part of something completely new with 150 girls you don’t know who are now considered your sisters without people from the outside making a snap judgment on who got the prettier PC. Does anyone not see how backwards this is? How shallow?

By: ??
by: Guy’s TakeJan 18, 2019 7:11:17 AM

It’s not just pretty. It’s the total package. That’s where Pi Phi stands out. Pretty is part of it, yes. But not all. Are the nice to everyone, or only certain people? Is their first instinct to be kind, or mean? Are they actually interested in you, or do they only talk about themselves? Are they more interested in their phone and selfies and texting all day than in having an actual conversation. Are they fun, but not too fun to the point where they wreck everything. Or do they get blackout stupid and create drama all the time over nothing? Bottom line is - are they someone you’d maybe want to marry someday or are they someone you just want to hook up with once and hope she doesn’t go psycho on you?

By: Guy’s Take
by: ??Jan 18, 2019 9:04:51 AM

And I’m sure everyone on this site who is ranking girls on the qualities you mentioned was able to find out all of this just by MAYBE glancing at some of the girls that make up the new PC.

By: ??
#6  by: Yuh   

Pi phi has the best pc no doubt. It’s not just about looks, it’s about the total package.

By: Yuh
#7  by: i mean   

Think about how good u have to be to be the top house for forever, which means you constantly have a target on your back, and still consistently be well-liked, respected, etc.

I kinda view pi phi as your typical popular bc they're LIKED girl in high school: Sure they're not going to win any awards for smarts, but they're fun and gorgeous and super nice.

By: i mean
by: SmartsJan 18, 2019 6:50:45 PM

There is tons of smarts at Pi Phi. You’d be shocked. Most of these girls come from great towns with great schools and they ha e had great educations. They are not dumb. That’s just your silly stereotyping — blonde = dumb. Not true.

By: Smarts
by: hmmmJan 18, 2019 9:59:39 PM

If they are so smart, why are they always in the bottom 5 GPAs. Check the grade reports.

By: hmmm
by: TruthJan 19, 2019 9:06:19 AM

Sure not going to win any awards for smarts or looks. an understatement. They are super rude and from a guys perspective I can’t understand why anyone cares about them

By: Truth
#8  by: Confession   

Confession I lowkey get hyped up getting to say I have pi phi friends, way more than I do about any other sorority

By: Confession
#9  by: Truth   

Pi phi is definitely overhyped. Everything got turned on it’s head! More girls tried to get into so called middle tiers and you can tell by the PCs things have changed. Those with access to stats know that most top houses were on many people’s bottom list after 22...Yes Pi Phi and Alph Phi...that is why you had to scramble and your PC looks like it does

By: Truth
by: SeriouslyJan 19, 2019 10:56:30 AM

Pi Phi didn’t scramble a bit. They literally got every girl they wanted and were forced to cut some that in any other year would have been in for sure. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about. .

By: Seriously
by: DuhJan 19, 2019 12:56:58 PM

Little insecurity showing Pi Phi now that people know the truth.. So funny that now we know the truth you jump on here trying to deny it. Everyone was talking about how girls cut you. Of course you are going to say people want you. That just shows how pathetic you are. the more you deny it the more everyone knows it’s trye

By: Duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.