facebook

dphie: what are they about?

by: curious

I've heard they are secretly wild and some of the girl seem strange. What should I know?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: indy   

I don't think this website is the best place to ask because most people who will take the time to respond it is because they are biased one way or the other. DPhiE is a very diverse house so some like to party and a few are leaning towards the eccentric side. I suggest checking out houses you are still getting invited back to for sisterhood round on social media to see if you find any sisters who you think you could be friends with including DPhiE and other houses you might be interested in. Remember you won't be best friends with everyone no matter what when there are 150 members so looking for groups of girls you think you could mesh with is more important than focusing on the handful of people you may have found who you don't think you'd mesh with. There will be girls you love and girls you aren't so crazy about no matter what chapter you land in!

By: indy
#2  by: TBH   

DPHIE is a super unique chapter that has pros and cons just like every chapter does. They’re super diverse unlike every other chapter which is really cool, and they are the complete opposite of any kind of stereotype. If you’re looking for something like that, then definitely go back and talk to them more because guaranteed every time you’ll talk to a very different girl. They do have some super cool girls (especially in their last 3 pledge classes) but also some more interesting/odd ones which i do think drags them down socially. they’re definitely making good strides though and i can definitely see them only going up from where they are now. i think the house helped them a lot! most of their weirdest girls have either graduated or are going to graduate soon and they’re definitely getting cooler/ more normal which will help them for sure.

By: TBH
#3  by: tbh   

I think the main thing you need to know about Dphie is that the entire sisterhood is based on the whole “be true to yourself” philosophy. There’s definitely a lot of diversity within the house. It can seem a little cliquey, but in all my experiences with the ladies of dphie, they generally all get along and love each other. There’s a little bit of drama on occasion, and some girls within the chapter tend to be more gossipy than others, but it’s really a chill and fun chapter to hang around. As for their values, it’s about 50/50. Some girls love partying and some prefer to stay in and study. Just know that if you do end up there, you will undoubtedly find girls to be your best friends for life.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.