facebook

wtf

by: Guest

so I got my list back and got ALL bottom tiers (probably from gpa) and alpha phi back like I just don’t understand

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Keep an open mind

By: Hmmm
#2  by: So   

What do you consider bottom houses?
Maybe your personality had something to do with being cut. Or if you had spent time studying.

By: So
#3  by: Yep   

This is what previous posts tried to prepare you for. Stop worrying about a house being a certain tier and focus on the girls you're meeting and talking to. TIERS ARE MEANINGLESS!! It's going to get even tougher as you go, especially if you have a lower GPA. Stick it out! Obviously the chapters whi called you back see something in you. Give them a chance.

By: Yep
#4  by: yes   

If you have a 2.8 or an appeal this is likely to happen to you and if you're someone who checks this site you already knew that but chose to ignore it because you thought you were going to be the exception to the rule. If you got a bad gpa you're a risk pnm and should be ecstatic to receive a bid from any of our 22 chapters. If you go into chapters trying not to like it bc they're bottom guess what? you won't like it. If you go in trying to meet girls and see if you could mesh with them then you'll find your sisterhood anywhere. Check out bottom house's you're going back too on social media look at their sisters and see if there's anyone you think you could be friends with. There are tons of beautiful wealthy fun women in lower tier chapters so how do you look at those people and think you a freshman pnm are so much better than them that you had to make a greek rank post about going back to bottom tier houses? Build a bridge put on a smile and work for that bid

By: yes
#5  by: Or   

And some girls got 1 house back today. Lucky you so many more houses still are infested in you. So popular ☺️

By: Or
#6  by: eye opener   

Alpha Phi does not care about GPA, they are bottom or near the bottom for like the 80th straight year, so I am guessing your GPA is a factor.

By: eye opener
#7  by: This is good advice   

Not here to dump on you. If you connected better with some people, you’d have stood a better chance in their houses. But you didn’t. For whatever reason. Drop it and move on with the girls you did connect with. They invited you back for a reason. They see a future with you (and others), so make sure they continue to see a future with you.

By: This is good advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.