facebook

ato and dtd

by: Geed

what would the rankings be like if these two houses were still on campus?

Posted By: Geed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who cares?   

They aren't on campus and they aren't coming back for quite some time. Delta still has at least 4 years to go, ATO's absence is indefinite.

By: who cares?
#2  by: I don't think that means   

I don't think that means what you think it means....On the discipline sheet in this case, indefinite means that they were not suspended for a specific rule violation as opposed to the others that were suspended for specific hazing or alcohol violations as set forth in the code of conduct. Technically speaking, having strippers doesn't violate anything in the code.

Typically the way that it has worked is that one chapter is allowed to come back each year. Acacia came back in 2015-2016. I don't think anyone came back in 2016-2017. Phi Psi got this year. Next fall, Chi Phi, a chapter that died out, will come back. I don't think anyone will be back in 2019-20 school year. I think maybe ATO would likely come back in 2020-21 school year (five years has been pretty standard punishment). Then TKE in 2021-22, DTD in 2022-23, and SNU in 2023-24.

This is all speculation assuming there are still fraternities at IU in a few years.

By: I don't think that means
by: ?Feb 11, 2018 10:53:22 PM

Wtf is chi phi?

By: ?
by: ATOFeb 12, 2018 12:36:56 PM

ATO brought CNN, Fox, and major news cameras to IU’s campus. Even Delta Chi has issues with that house still even being associated to ATO. IU, especially in these times, will NOT be letting ATO come back anytime soon as they’re looking to make examples out of every frat they can. I also don’t know anyone in Dchi but I think they have the house on a ridiculously long lease with the potential to buy? (can anyone confirm?)

By: ATO
by: not exactlyFeb 12, 2018 3:21:29 PM

^^ ATO national does not want them back. Also, it was more than just strippers. In the background of the video you could plainly see three vodka bottles with handles which at the time were expressly prohibited, that's what IU got them on. ATO national got them on both. I have been told by guys who work for ATO that IU is at least a ten year absence since they had been kicked off three times before.

By: not exactly
#3  by: I don't think that means   

Its the chapter that used to own PSK house....they died sometime back (i don't can't find any disciplinary reason so I think just low #s) and are returning to campus this fall.

By: I don't think that means
#4  by: Delta chi lease   

If I recall correctly the lease is 3 years with a two year extension option. No option to buy. So that would make sense if the ATO board thought 2020.

By: Delta chi lease
#5  by: Rip   

Best little 5 pair

By: Rip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.