facebook

transfer rush info?

by: 111111

Hi! I'm transferring to IU as a sophomore from UC-Davis. I missed the midwest too much, and decided to come back. Rush at my school was 2nd semester, and by then i knew i was transferring so i didn't get to rush and i am so jealous of all the girls in their sororities. Can anyone give me information about rushing as a sophomore? will i be rushed the same as freshman girls?? keep hearing rumors that i wont get any "top" houses, and then others tell me not to worry!! i feel so stupid posting this, but i am so nervous. thanks :)

Posted By: 111111
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no worries   

I rushed as a sophomore and got every single house I ranked every single time (yes even "top" houses), except for 1 chapter after 21 party.

If you are nice, smart, and personable, you will be fine. Just remember: when in doubt, over-dress. and listen to your rho gam!

also don't worry about "top" houses. worry about what fits you best.

By: no worries
#2  by: no worries   

btw.

By: no worries
#3  by: CA>   

If you are so interested on the tier of where you end up in a sorority you should've gone through recruitment at UC Davis. Most of the sororities at UCD are top tier at IU.

By: CA>
#4  by: ...   

why not just find out for yourself when you go through rush??

these kind of posts make me so mad hahaha if you ACTUALLY care about tiers then you are going thru recruitment for bad reasons and are probably insecure about what others think.

instead you should focus on what house fits your personality. not which one is "top..."

By: ...
#5  by: weird   

you will be fine most sororites have to take a certain amount of sophmores.
My pledge class has 45 people are around 8 are sophmores

By: weird
#6  by: xoxo   

if you're top tier material, you'll get into a top house...AKA alpha phi, pi phi, tri delt, zeta

By: xoxo
#7  by: iu   

you'll be fine

By: iu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.