facebook

just because you dont see the house.....

by: Founded in 1920

Black Greek Letter Orgs. are real! We are known as the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) or Divine Nine! NPHC is ΑΦΑ, ΑKΑ, KΑΨ, ΩΨΦ, ΔΣΘ, ΦBΣ, ZΦΒ, ΣΓP, IΦΘ. We do not have houses at IU but just because we don't have houses does not mean we are fake! I can bet you we do more community service and more events for the campus. If you would come out to our events or try to "PAIR" with us you would learn something new! Get out and try something new.

Posted By: Founded in 1920
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Would love to get a hold of someone from these groups. Anyone know of their social chairs?

By: Hmmm
#2  by: Past   

A Mulit-Cultural Sorority paired with a IFC fraternity last year. It was a total failure by all accounts from what I heard. It would be awesome if it would work but logistically when your average IFC/Pan-Hellenic Chapters are around 100 people while many multi-culutrals are much less. Its just not practical and both sides don't understand how each other work. More importantly from what i heard was that neither sides understand what is expected out of each other. Things that we in IFC/Pan-Hellenic take as a norm for pairing Multi-Culutrals don't know.

By: Past
#3  by: @Past   

Please reread what you just said and try to see why that is the exact reason IU's greek system is failing. It seems like some basic communication would clear up majority of the issues you presented. Size of chapters is irrelevant because Greeks don't need even numbers to get together. Keep in mind that this person is not calling for paired parties, necessarily. They just want to be heard on campus and that could mean the rest of us just coming out to their philanthropies, etc. Let's not be so quick to cast them aside, yeah?

By: @Past
#4  by: Past   

When a IFC/Pan-Hellenic is 100 and Multi-cultural is 30, its really hard for it to work. I totally understand other events but thats why is doesn't work for social events. Philanthropies and events like that would work. I was just explaining social/ party situations.

By: Past
#5  by: reality   

The numbers of members just doesnt work

By: reality
#6  by: :(   

Well they just had their step shows tonight i believe, it would be great to just know about it instead of keeping our 3 greek communities so separated.

By: :(
by: step-showDec 14, 2013 1:14:48 AM

whats a step show?!?!

By: step-show

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.