facebook

is going to lcc for two semesters that big of a de

by: cara

i was going to go to central but then my boyf and i broke up. i got rejected from state but my advisor said i'll for sure get in in the spring. so i'm going to live in a house on charles and drive to lcc. it'll be just like going to state because i'll be living with friends that go to state, right?

Posted By: cara
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

Ya its pretty much the same

By: yup
#2  by: No   

No, you're the scum that is ruining this school. I am sick of all these rejects acting like they go to state. It's not the same, you can't join greek life, you can use any facilities, you're not getting the same education.

By: No
#3  by: Basically   

You'll miss the dorm experience, but yes it's the same if you're in a decent student ghetto house. You prob didn't get into State because you applied so late. Over half of the kids at State are so dumb they pay $400+ per hour to take remedial high school level course work their first year anyways. LCC is the biggest feeder to State, so crush it for a few months and soon you'll have chance... to pay $400 per hour to take lectures with 500 kids, run by a couple of idiot TAs.

By: Basically

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.