facebook

state kids get butthurt when anyone brings up umic

by: can't reed

yet State kids are the FIRST to act like they're geniuses compared to Central, Western, Oakland and Grand Valley kids. lol

UMich >>> K College > Hillsdale >>>>> Albion > State > the rest that let anyone in

Posted By: can't reed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

No we don't act like "geniuses." We're not taught to act uptight like our friends in ann arbor but everyone knows where the best parties are and that's East Lansing. MSU kids work hard and play hard and we're damn proud of that. That is why everyone and their mother comes to MSU to party and tailgate.

By: lol
by: can't reedAug 1, 2014 8:55:05 AM

BULLLLLL SHIIIIITTTTT. all that "it doesn't matter where you go to college" or "our schools aren't that different" goes out the window when Spartans are around slightly dumber kids from Central, Western and Oakland

By: can't reed
by: yoAug 1, 2014 9:41:47 AM

Msu is ranked below umich for party schools this year. Just because you're dumb doesn't mean you're good at partying. I've been to tons of msu parties and I've never been impressed. Just a bunch of kids playing beer pong and standing around.

By: yo
by: hahahAug 1, 2014 9:55:21 AM

1. No MSU is not ranked below Umich for party schools.
According to University prime time, Princeton review and college atlas, MSU is better

2. Sorry we know how to have fun bro and sorry we have better looking people

3. Michigan news paper itself had a survey from people at different schools around michigan and majority of the people said they like to visit MSU more than any other campus in Michigan

By: hahah
by: LOLAug 1, 2014 12:34:57 PM

University primetime is written by students and doesn't use a legit methodology to create party rankings. Usually the most regarded ranking is FiestaFrog, in which MSU is #47 and umich is #17. And of course a survey of michigan residents are going to put msu above umich. Most msu alumni end up living in michigan for the rest of their lives instead of leaving the midwest to make money.

By: LOL
by: hmmAug 1, 2014 4:38:40 PM

Lol I was only responding to the BS claim made by your fellow Spartan. And the MSU campus is a giant lawn with a few trees scattered about, and it's located in the cesspool of East Lansing, so congratulations.

By: hmm
by: LolAug 1, 2014 6:17:37 PM

It was a umich kid who brought up party school rankings

By: Lol
#2  by: lol   

arguing about your school's party rep. dream big.

By: lol
#3  by: hatersgoing2hate   

umich hating hard on us....sorry we are better!

By: hatersgoing2hate
by: logicAug 1, 2014 3:48:52 PM

...at bombing the ACT?

By: logic
#4  by: And   

And I know tons of people with 30+ on their act who got accepted to michigan but chose msu because they prefer it here. Stop being so butt hurt about your life and do something worth your time.

By: And
by: dumbAug 2, 2014 11:23:51 AM

because they fit in better with all the working class plebes? I question the aptitude of anyone who would choose a school full of dumb people vs a school full of smart people

By: dumb
by: yikesAug 2, 2014 11:38:53 AM

Of course there are people at msu with 30+ ACT scores. Every big school has those. That's why scholarships exist. Those people are few and far between at state though.

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.