facebook

if you could only have a social with one sorority

by: Hm

If you could only choose one each year, who would you pick?

Posted By: Hm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Truth be told    

Phi is only on this post so many times because dweebs who never have socials with them believe they're by far the best. These girls went to high school with guys who rushed top fraternities so they're naturally going to be close but in reality there are plenty more hot and fun girls at msu and in Greek life. Get over yourselves phi, your turn out at socials sucks

By: Truth be told
by: HuhJul 27, 2014 5:22:22 PM

Sigma Chi is considered a top house and they're short antisocial derps. It has nothing to do with that

By: Huh
#12  by: itsobvious   

Phi. Hands down hotter than every other sorority here.

By: itsobvious
#13  by: Truth   

Phi is top house by a landslide so naturally fraternities want to have socials with them. No denying they have the hottest girls who are also fun unlike a lot of the other top tier houses.

By: Truth
by: honestlyJul 28, 2014 8:50:58 PM

shut up are you even in greek life

By: honestly
#14  by: No   

Guys just want to have one on ones with phi to social climb and hopefully bang a hottie. Their chances of getting with an attractive phi are higher than hooking up with one of only a few dimes in other houses. Phi isn't that fun though being honest

By: No
by: stopJul 27, 2014 8:16:18 PM

You must be a girl

By: stop
by: @NoJul 28, 2014 8:52:24 PM

Truth^
And @stop you must be a loser that has never met a phi or any other top sorority girl to know the difference

By: @No
#15  by: yah   

Phi is not only the hottest but also one of the funnest group of girls. I'm not even in what people consider a "top tier" fraternity but my house loves having these girls over and they always do show up in numbers.

By: yah
by: OldJul 27, 2014 9:50:15 PM

Phi just stop. If you think you're so great then no need to self rank.

By: Old
by: @oldJul 28, 2014 2:31:10 PM

That comment was by me and no i'm not a phi haha

By: @old
by: @@oldJul 28, 2014 8:54:28 PM

Alpha Phi all for free so I bet thats the only top tier sorority girls you guys get. Well then duh they're your favorite.

By: @@old
#16  by: OHYEAH   

Alpha Phi. Even TFM agrees!

By: OHYEAH
by: tfmJul 28, 2014 7:47:11 PM

Yeah no sorority at MSU can compete with Phi, and the TFM post is just the nail on the coffin. Phi is in a league of it's own at MSU.

By: tfm
by: ^Jul 28, 2014 7:54:23 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. That TFM post was a slap in the face to every single other sorority on campus. They just can't keep up

By: ^
by: @tfmJul 28, 2014 8:56:43 PM

Whoever you are that's said "nail in the coffin" you have said that on like eight different greekrank posts so its pretty obvious who you are. You don't like Theta (their last two pledge classes put their nail in the coffin for middle tier) and you love Phi as stated above and you've also used that same phrase for a few other irrelevant comments. Be more creative- with your phrases and your girls - there's much classier ones than Phis

By: @tfm
by: uh Jul 28, 2014 9:38:51 PM

I'm the person who said "nail on the coffin", and no that post is the first time that I, personally, have said it. I actually like theta a lot and prefer them over most of the other top tier sororities.

By: uh
#17  by: haha   

Theta. If you want to have a real tolerable conversation and still be able to party with a girl, these are your pick

By: haha
by: disagreeJul 28, 2014 9:42:19 PM

if you want to party definitely NOT theta. pretty much any house besides them

By: disagree
by: LmaoAug 3, 2014 9:07:49 AM

Meaningful conversations? They're awkward as it gets!

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.