facebook

fiji/sig chi

by: PNM

as a pnm would I be better off trying to join sig chi or fiji. from what I understand they are very similar and while sig chi is top 2 right now, they are going "down hill" and fiji "uphill" from that other post.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idiot   

I have an idea: why don't you go to both houses and see what they are both like and then decide from there instead of coming to this disgusting site and having idiots tell you what house is better

By: idiot
by: trueJul 14, 2014 9:20:58 AM

or go to more houses than just those 2 and figure out which one you like

By: true
by: okayJul 14, 2014 9:29:27 AM

I think it's obvious that he is going to go to both houses and see who he likes. The point of him posting is to get information that he wouldnt get from the house at rush

By: okay
by: .Jul 14, 2014 6:09:40 PM

This, don't care so much about where you think is more popular, and where you'll fit in better. Trust me, neither house wants a flake who just wants to join the one with the best parties.

By: .
#2  by: Uhhh   

Go for A K Psi brah, co-ed chapters rock. So tfm.

By: Uhhh
#3  by: ?   

what are some diffrences between the two?

By: ?
#4  by: Troll   

This was a planted post to induce an argument, probably originated from sig eps, they love that tactic

By: Troll
by: U mad bro?Jul 16, 2014 9:36:32 AM

Hahaha, I think this last comment just blew their cover

By: U mad bro?
#5  by: .   

Go to more than two houses. You don't want to end up like the sad sack that told his whole life story of regrets on here because he joined the wrong house.

By: .
by: kJul 16, 2014 9:38:29 PM

yeah but I really don't think you can go that wrong with either

By: k
#6  by: Rush14   

Fiji is getting better every pledge class no doubt. Regardless of sigma chi's renovations they're both rushing similar guys and their houses are in the same general area of campus. Fall 14 could definitely change the #2 and #3 spots

By: Rush14

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.