facebook

fall 18 ranks

by: penetrator

what I think the fraternity "rankings" will look like based on new houses in the fall and growth of this year. (all tiers are in order too)
elite tier- sae, fiji, snu
top tier- pike, psi u, theta chi
upper mid- delt sig, sig pi, pkt, asig
mid- pi apps, aepi, phi psi, beta
lower mid- phi delt, sammy, zeta psi, kappa sig, dke
low tier- tdx, triangle, farmhouse, skulls, tke, sigma beta

Posted By: penetrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sparty   

I don't concern myself with the lower tiers, but up to like mid tier, list is solid. Exactly how I would rank them tbh. It's arguable that asig is lower and beta is lower as well. Tbh it's arguable that deserve their spot though.

Also sigma beta is a multicultural frat. They're on their own frequency. Adding them to the bottom of the list makes it seem like they're a bad frat, when in reality a mcg frat to even be compared to ifc frats is a solid feat.

By: sparty
#2  by: Why   

Pretty accurate except move DKE to top and move alpha sig to middle. Firstly, I don’t understand why people think alpha sig is going to be a relevant house next year when they’re still going to bid anyone who walks in. Secondly, Sig Ep took DKE’s name,they’re still doing stuff with the same sororities that sig ep did stuff with, and the guys that were in sig ep overshadow the original DKE guys.

By: Why
by: Lol May 31, 2018 1:06:31 PM

DKE has no chance for top lol

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.