facebook

what frats are gonna make power moves next year?

by: Sparty

i'm thinking theta chi will take over psi u and join top tier with sae, fiji, and snu. Pike will drop down into high mid tier filling in the gap theta chi opened.

Alpha sig will actually have a good looking pledge class for once and move to the top of the middle tier.

Zeta psi will move up to lower middle

Posted By: Sparty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat   

Pike is dropping for sure. They havent been top tier material in ages. Theta chi coming back has actually been solid competition for pike because they do well with sororitys pike does well with

I can see theta chi making it to top tier. It's where they were before they got kicked off campus. They just need good looking guys. I dont see psi u falling. Psi u is one of the last decent frats left on campus. They're very consistent. If anything, theta chi will overtake them simply by improving, but not by psi u dropping.

By: frat
#2  by: Spartan   

I feel like theta chi is already better than pike. I might have bias but honestly pike is becoming the frat that makes people cringe when they hear the name. Theta chi is making power moves so they’ll definitely be ranked higher next fall.

Fiji is making MASSIVE power moves with sig chi’s house. That is my favorite frat house at msu.

Zeta psi needs to keeping growing in size and keep their reputation for being good looking. They can’t get too excited to grow and start handing out bids to anyone.

TKE is making a great move with getting alpha sig’s house (allegedly). A good house is key to growing. The only road block I see for them is that they’re not very selective with who they give bids to, so they might reach a plateau with social tiers. Power moves nonetheless.

By: Spartan
#3  by: Haha   

No zeta psi

By: Haha
by: HuhApr 11, 2018 6:59:32 AM

Double standard much! Frats have always ranked sororities based on looks and never looked at sororities as a whole. How does it feel Eli????

By: Huh
by: YApr 11, 2018 3:24:20 PM

Their guys are crazy from what I’ve heard

By: Y
#4  by: Kanye    

Lowkey aepi is making moves

By: Kanye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.