facebook

twins?

by: weird question

okay so i'm not asking this in a mean way!!! i'm genuinely curious! why is everyone obsessed with those albino blonde twins? they have a ton of instagram followers but i don't understand why they're so hyped up on campus; am i missing something that they did to get all those followers? i'm sure they're sweet girls but i don't understand how they became instafamous! didn't they drop zeta?

Posted By: weird question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Twins   

She they were smart and dropped zeta

By: Twins
#2  by: Yep   

I agree. They aren’t very attractive in my opinion.

By: Yep
#3  by: Hehee   

They were too cool to be a Zetas

By: Hehee
#4  by: Lol   

Awk bc I heard zeta kicked them out.......

By: Lol
#5  by: Too funny   

Those twins are still on their zeta instagram?? Trying to act like they did not quit zeta

By: Too funny
#6  by: Sorry hon   

They didn’t quit. Zeta kicked them out. If you even have to ask, you are obviously not in Greek life.

By: Sorry hon
#7  by: Stats   

I would like both of them to sit on my face

By: Stats
#8  by: Truth   

So many girls drop zeta ! Most dropped house!

By: Truth
#9  by: Albino   

Why were they kicked

By: Albino
#10  by: Please stop   

This site makes me laugh with all of the inaccuracies. One of the twins had a boyfriend a couple of years ago and wanted to spend time with him so she left her sorority. The other twin didn’t want to be in the sorority without her. Once you drop a sorority you can’t rejoin if you change your mind. Girls drop out of sororities all of the time especially as they get to senior year because they have so much else going on...

By: Please stop
by: ....Mar 31, 2018 1:36:38 PM

Being ina committed relationship thags long distance takes an insane amount of effort and time, keeping jo with all the responsibilities of a sorority on top of school Etc will leave you no time with a boyfriend, if he doesn’t go to the same school as yoj

By: ....
by: truthApr 8, 2018 9:51:21 PM

this is not even close to the truth? truly don't even know how you came up with this. As if you can't be in a house and have a boyfriend lmao

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.