facebook

most hated sorority's at michigan state university

by: The Devils Advocate

Sorority's we love to Hate.

what are the Top-5 most hated sproritys at Michigan State University and why ?

I go on this website and the Sorority that everyone seems to hate and think is overrated and no longer top-tier is Kappa Kappa Gamma.

Also people really hate on Zeta Tau Alpha, and call them a bunch of wannabe try hards.

So my question is what are the Top-5 most hated sproritys at Michigan State University and why ?

Posted By: The Devils Advocate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly    

Kappa kappa gamma is High on the list for sure. They’re snotty, spoiled, annoying over rated and not as hot as their social media puts off

By: Honestly
by: don't be naiveMar 17, 2018 8:48:51 PM

people with real money have the connections to get their daughter into a better college than some open door admissions state school

By: don't be naive
by: LolMar 19, 2018 10:18:40 AM

And super sensitive, can't say one joke without them crying and ruining a good time if it at all offends them. Feels like I'm hanging out with my 4 year old neice. Just less cute.

By: Lol
#2  by: LOL problem?   

Probably the one you are in

By: LOL problem?
by: Oh my god so offendedMar 11, 2018 1:33:59 PM

I am a man, not a woman. I'll let you put two and two together - that is, if you even have the mental ability.

By: Oh my god so offended
#3  by: Lol   

Kappa and phi

By: Lol
by: Honestly Mar 11, 2018 12:34:37 PM

Honestly true..they call themselves top tier and I guess in some world they are but the girls who are a lot more chill are in “mid tier” sororities, they’re cooler to hang out with and a lot less Alpha..kappas and Phis just think they’re bette than everyone and it makes them hard to like and get along with

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.