facebook

liberal greek life survival guide

by: The Martian

Is it true that Greek Life is predominantly to the right politically( I.e Republican , Linertarian... etc) ?

If so why do you think that is?

If you are a liberal and you tend to hold a lot of Democrat Political Views would greek life be unwelcoming to you ?

If I am a Liberal would it hurt my odds of getting a bid from a fraternity and getting along with women in sorroritys?

If I am a liberal would I be unwelcomed and would people be hostile and unfriendly to me?

How do ones political views effect their expedite in and with Greek life?

Can a democrat make it in Greek Life at MSU?

Posted By: The Martian
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hans   

Just don’t be overly political. Nobody really likes that on either side of the spectrum. I would say a lot of Greek life is conservative but it’s more of a 60% majority over a 40% minority so don’t be concerned about that. Just be a decent guy to hang out with and just don’t be creepy and you’ll be fine.

By: Hans
#2  by: hmm   

i’d say it also depends on if you’re a guy or gal... more guys are conservative and more girls are liberal. at least from what i have seen. plus no matter what house you are in you find your own group of friends within it that you get along with well. In my sorority there are probably a lot of conservative girls, but i don’t really care bc the sisters that i consider my best friends all hold ideologies similar to mine. hope that helps!

By: hmm
#3  by: Toughen up   

Imagine how conservative students feel everyday on any given college campus. They have to keep their opinions to themselves, especially in the classroom. If they can do it, so can you. You may even learn something. The world does not owe you a safe space.

By: Toughen up
by: 🙌🙌Jan 29, 2018 2:15:11 PM

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

By: 🙌🙌
#4  by: LMfao   

And that was a response to the conservative loser above ^ not the original post

By: LMfao
#5  by: Toughen up   

Shut up conservative snowflake

By: Toughen up
#6  by: Marx   

It just depends on the house, ZBT has a trans brother which I’ve always admired about them. A lot of the smaller more low key frats will tend to be more diverse/liberal so just rush one of those.

By: Marx

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.