facebook

spring rush

by: Spring!!

Are there any sororities participating in spring recruitment? If there are, how do I find out which ones are?

Posted By: Spring!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sister    

AOII definitely is and so is sig delt probably, they’ll have info go out on Facebook early next semester

By: Sister
by: gal palNov 20, 2017 8:56:17 PM

sig delt might not be... over 50 sisters just initiated from their fall pc. Their fall ‘17 pc now makes up over 1/3 of all the active members.

By: gal pal
#2  by: Greek   

sigma kappa and alpha chi omega hadn’t ab had a secret spring rush last year so they might do that again this year depending on how many drop

By: Greek
#3  by: Yes   

Honestly most sorrorities will be COBing this year since recruitment numbers were so low.

By: Yes
by: #4Nov 20, 2017 12:35:16 PM

Really wouldn't they of already COB'ed by this point though??

By: #4
by: MsuNov 20, 2017 1:09:57 PM

Next semester many houses may have some spots open. People will graduate and some may drop. Just talk to girls you know in houses to see if they are participating.

By: Msu
#4  by: greeklifebaddie   

Phi, SK, and A Chi O will prolly take a few more girls because their numbers were low this year but keep in mind that spring rush with these sororities is “dirty rush” so you have to know someone in these sororities to get a bid. A O Pi and SDT are usually the sororities that do spring rush and I know last year GPhi did spring rush and probably will again this year

By: greeklifebaddie
by: HmmNov 20, 2017 6:00:51 PM

That is surprising. How many did they take this year?

By: Hmm
#5  by: Spring rush    

Zeta has low numbers too I heard they also have to do a spring rush..

By: Spring rush
#6  by: Yep   

Panhel only let sororities take 53 girls top which wasn't enough so almost all will be doing spring rush

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.