facebook

what sororitys are actually top tier this year...?

by: Honest opinions

So, everyone has been saying that Kappa and Alpha Phi aren't top houses on campus anymore...Clearly thats the case, it's pretty obvious that everyone has been bored of Kappa and Alpha Phi for awhile...But who is taking their place? or is Greek life just all mid-tier in general at this point?

Who's at the top now that Kappa and Alpha Phi can comfortably be considered mid-tier?

Posted By: Honest opinions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hi   

In my opinion, AXO and theta

By: Hi
#2  by: My opinion   

Think they are all pretty much the same. I would say only 2 tiers left upper and lower.

By: My opinion
#3  by: Wtf   

Hahahahahaha...NO

Nice try Theta

By: Wtf
#4  by: Mm   

A phi and kappa are equal to axo sk theta and zeta in my opinion. There doesn’t have to be a replacement. I agree with above basically two tiers. Don’t think their is a top tier in either sororities or fraternities anymore.

By: Mm
#5  by: Agreed   

Yeah I think it’s agreed there’s just no more top anymore. I think Greek life is getting less and less exciting as time has gone on...sure a small percentage of the campus love them because of whatever reason, they have money or like to party or whatever it may be...

But overall theyre boring and overrated, no one cares if you’re a kappa or a theta, either way it means nothing, you’re not prettier, smarter or any different than the other kappa,alpha, gamma or a GEEDs. More and more people are realizing none of these sororities are really THAT great and have stopped putting them on a pedestal.

By: Agreed
#6  by: Boo! I'm a Ghost    

The house that replaced them is Zeta Tau Alpha. So the new rankings are 1) Chi O 2) Zeta Tau Alpha 3)Kappa Kappa Gamma 4)Alpha Phi

Houses on the rise Sigma Kappa , I think honestly people who are mean to Skrappa hate life and like to punch puppies at least that's what I heard in the bathroom.

KD is on the rise no not Kevin Durant but Kappa Delta is the real MVP, and they are nice so don't be mean to them .

Delta Gamma is important and they are on the rise and under appreciated and if you don't like them that's your opinion but I think they are cool and nice.

——–––
Never really went anywhere

AXO: is a good house consistently and they really are fun but it is kinda of a no news is good news thing because they are pretty much the same in a good way same with Theta

By: Boo! I'm a Ghost
by: ?Oct 31, 2017 6:35:36 AM

Agree with a lot of what you said. Not sure I would anoint zta just yet. What makes a top sorority top besides looks? Every house has some beautiful girls and some average girls. So what is the “it” factor that makes them top? What is so special about chi o? No hate just curious.

By: ?
by: Wrong booOct 31, 2017 4:04:58 PM

Zeta may be top of the MIDDLE tier however ,Theta and Sk are winning over Zeta this yr

By: Wrong boo
#7  by: Dracula    

Kappa Kappa Gamma is the top house at Michigan State University. The same critiques you are raising against them people have been raising for years because they just can't stand Kappa being successful.
Alpha Phi is like Kappa Kappa Gamma and imitation is the best form of flattery thus Alpha Phi is still a top house. That last bit about immation was factious but PHI is a top house on every campus or near the top and MSU is no different.
If these houses are hated so much by people on this stupid message bored than you know they are doing something right. Cry stomp your feet all you want but KKG and Phi are not going anywhere they could select girls at random from a lecture hall and make them a pc and they would still be top houses.

By: Dracula
by: LOLOct 31, 2017 12:36:21 PM

Not only can you not spell, but your head is clearly in the clouds. This isn’t 2014 anymore. say bye bye to your precious top tier KKG because they are no longer #1...or 2...or 3...

By: LOL
#8  by: IU   

Visited last weekend. How is XO a top house here? So many duds.

By: IU
#9  by: Zeta Tau Alpha   

Our motto at ZTA is "seek the noblest" and that is why we seek you oh glorious Kappa please teach us your ways, if we may be half the sorority of your majesty we would all feel as if the brithest star in the night sky for one night. Viva KKG long may you reign champion of the Panhellenic

By: Zeta Tau Alpha
#10  by: Alpha Chi Omega   

You girls are our rolemodels we think that you are the living embodiment of sorority greatness and we at Alpha Chi Omega, must say it is an honor and privilege to be able to be in Greek Life with you it's a dream come true and we thank you so much for signing autographs for us at the last Greek Week it really made our graduating seniors years, honestly that is how we got pledges by promising them KKG autographs

By: Alpha Chi Omega

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.