By: Umm
#2  by: sparty   

after this year's bid day i'd have to agree

By: sparty
#3  by: #3   

SDT should be above aopi. They got an amazing pledge class

By: #3
#4  by: Yup   

Kappa is falling and theta is rising.. this is the same rank that gets posted year after year and it honestly isn't true anymore

By: Yup
#5  by: No!!!   

Kappa and phi have such delusions of grandeur they think just because they're top nationally that that's reflected here. In reality, the last 2 pledge classes have been dismal- they only recruit pretty faces and they haven't even been doing a good job of that. Girls who pref there end up going to chi o, axo, and sometimes theta and zeta over them.

By: No!!!
by: So right Sep 21, 2017 5:09:46 PM

That's exactly what I did and I Am so greatful!!!!!
They make you feel they have the best of everything
i could read between the fake smiles.

By: So right
by: TruthSep 21, 2017 5:15:47 PM

Both phi and kappa were the it sororities 4 or 5 years ago. They could get away with their fake stuck up attitudes. After 2-3 years of less than stellar recruitment results they are falling fast and pnms are not feeling them at all. I know girls who chose upper mid and even mid tier houses over them because they felt much more welcome and comfortable in those houses. They need to reevaluate how they recruit moving forward because once this senior class graduates they are in big trouble.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.